Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB NAS Hard Drive – Internal, 8TB Capacity, 3.5” Form Factor, 7200 RPM Spindle Speed, SATA 6GB/s, 256MB Buffer, With 2-Year Rescue Services - ST8000NE0021Item#: YYI2-1162CT | Model#: ST8000NE0021
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Seagate IronWolf 8TB NAS HDD - ST8000NE0021 Product Details
Seagate IronWolf 8TB NAS Hard Drive
The Seagate IronWolf 8TB NAS Hard Drive ensures peak performance and reduces downtime. It is agile, tough, secure and optimized for 1 to 8 bay NAS enclosures for home, SoHo and SMB use. This 3.5" form factor comes with a rotational speed of 7200 RPM for high-speed read/write operations and a 256MB buffer size to possess ultra fast data transfer and energy-efficient performance. This amazing internal drive is compatible with most of Serial ATA enabled NAS. The HDD implements SATA III 6Gbit/s interface for usage purposes. RAID optimization increases performance better data integrity. Buy the Seagate IronWolf 8TB NAS Hard Drive right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8TB hard drive capacity; stores all your digital data
- Compatible with most of Serial ATA enabled NAS
- RAID optimization; increases performance better data integrity
- 256MB buffer size to possess ultra fast data transfer
- With 2-Year Rescue Services
Tough, ready and scalable, Seagate IronWolf drives (up to 10TB) help to reduce downtime and ensure peak performance. Optimized for 1-to-8-bay NAS enclosures for home, SOHO and SMB use, IronWolf drives are enhanced with AgileArray technology and Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors.
AgileArray Hard Drive Optimization for NAS
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
UPC No: 763649110911
Mfg Part No: ST8000NE0021
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.9700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.