Dell PowerEdge R630 Rack-Mountable Server - 1U Rack-Mountable, 2-way, 2x Intel Xeon E5-2660V4 14-Core Processor, 2GHz, 32GB DDR4, 1.2TB HDD, 4x USB 3.0, VGA - 463-7660Item#: YYT2-2612XA | Model#: 463-7660
Currently Out Of Stock!
Dell PowerEdge R630 Rack-Mountable Server-463-7660 Product Details
Dell PowerEdge R630 Rack-Mountable Server
The Dell PowerEdge R630 Rack-Mountable Server combines latest Intel Xeon performance, legendary Think quality and excellent power efficiency to deliver a high performance/watt, high expandability, good manageability for large enterprise, such as professional services, healthcare and manufacturing. It has a new generation Intel Xeon E5-2660V4 2GHz Tetradeca-core processors for handling all your intensive bandwidth business application seamlessly. In addition to that, the 32GB DDR4 memory delivers incredible multi-tasking performance to attain high business productivity in no time. It is great for applications such databases, data analytics clusters and video streaming thanks to the 8 drive bays and vast internal storage capacity. It also supports RAID 0/1/5/10/50/60 for excellent data replication and file backup. So order your one stop computing environment solution, the Dell PowerEdge R630 Rack-Mountable Server, now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Xeon E5-2660V4 2GHz Processor; provides you with ample power you need to handle demanding tasks
- 32GB DDR4 Memory expandable to 768GB; enables you to perform memory intensive tasks with ease
- Cost effective; economical high-performance computing rack for small businesses
- 1U Rackmountable Server; offers easy installation in your server room
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: DELL
Warranty provided by: DELL
UPC No: 884116194545
Mfg Part No: 463-7660
( Length:36, Width:24, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 55.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 85pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- DELL logos are registered trademarks of DELL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.