Xerox WorkCentre 3335/DNI Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome, Up to 35 ppm (printing), 300 Sheets, USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi, 50,000 Pages Monthly Duty Cycle - 3335/DNIItem#: YYT2-8940XE | Model#: 3335/DNI
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/DNI Multifunction Printer Product Details
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/DNI Laser Multifunction Printer
The Xerox WorkCentre 3335/DNI Laser Multifunction Printer unites all of your print, copy, scan and fax needs into one machine. With a printing resolution of up to 1200x1200dpi and 28ppm speed print high-quality crisp, sharp, and clear photos or documents with superior color details. You can even print your documents, copy, fax, and scan using this color laser printer. Automatic duplex printing helps you print on both the sides of a page letting you save energy and resources of your company. This affordable MFP brings vibrant color printing in-house, and boosts productivity with Ethernet connectivity. Easily connect, print, and stay productive from the office desk or home owing to its Ethernet & WiFi connectivity. Wirelessly print from NFC enabled mobile devices with just one touch. Additionally, you can print from your mobile devices using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Direct Printing etc. Buy the Xerox WorkCentre 3335/DNI Laser Multifunction Printer right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Multifunction printer; allows you to print, copy, scan and fax using one machine
- Print resolution of up to 1200x1200; assures high quality prints
- Ethernet connectivity; boosts productivity
- USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, WiFi; assures powerful connectivity
- AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Direct Printing; lets you print from your mobile
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Xerox
Warranty provided by: Xerox
UPC No: 095205838978
Mfg Part No: 3335/DNI
( Length:21, Width:22, Depth:24)
Shipping Weight: 45.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 50pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Xerox logos are registered trademarks of Xerox. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.