HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Tower Server - 2 Way, 5U Rack Mountable, Intel Xeon E5-2609V4 1.7GHz, 8GB DDR4, Matrox G200, 8x Hot Swap 3.5”Bays, 1x 5.25” Bay, No HDD, DVDROM, 4x GigE, VGA - 835850-S01Item#: YYT2-1799ZM | Model#: 835850-S01
Currently Out Of Stock!
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Tower Server - 835850-S01 Product Details
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Tower Server
Maximize your business productivity with the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Tower Server. It is designed to give a superb performance along with easy manageability and serviceability. Packed with Intel Xeon E5-2609V4, 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor & 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, it provides high speed processing for a reliable business operation, while the integrated Matrox G200 Graphics Processor, enables it to support graphics based projects. The 80 PLUS Platinum hot-plug power supply with optional power redundancy makes it ideal for the critical business applications. It supports dual processors and up to 768GB RAM, making it ideal for expanding SMB's, data centers and remote offices. This tower server comes with 1x 5.25” bay along with 8x hot-swap 3.5”drive bays with SATA 6Gb/s or SAS 12Gb/s interface and built-in RAID controller with 2GB buffer size, to add a massive data storage capability for saving all types business data & applications. Its DVDROM gives access to data and applications stored in various formats on CD/DVDS. The 4x GigE, 1x VGA, 5x USB 2.0, 3x USB 3.0, 1x Serial & 1 x HP iLO interface, enable high speed network connectivity, peripheral interface and effective manageability. Order the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Tower Server today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Xeon E5-2609V4 Octa-Core 1.7GHz processor; provides high speed computing performance with eight-core operating at 1.7GHz speed
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM; easily manages the multiple request simultaneously
- 8x Hot-Swap 3.5”bays & 1x5.25” bay and built-in RAID; provides large storage capacity for ever growing business data
- 4x GigE, 1x VGA, 5x USB 2.0, 3x USB 3.0, 1x Serial & 1 x HP iLO interface; enable high speed network connectivity, peripheral interface and effective manageability
- 80 PLUS Platinum Hot-Plug Power supply with optional power redundancy; makes it ideal for the critical business applications
- DVDROM; enables to access data and applications stored in various formats on CD/DVDS
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPE (Canada)
UPC No: 889894337764
Mfg Part No: 835850-S01
( Length:39, Width:24, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 90.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPE (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.