QNAP TVS-871 Series Diskless NAS Server - Intel® Core™ i5-4590S, 3.0GHz, 8GB DDR3 Memory,512MB Flash Memory, with 4K Video Playback,10GbE-ready, Tower - TVS-871-I5-8G-USItem#: YYT2-0259ZH | Model#: TVS-871-I5-8G-US
Currently Out Of Stock!
QNAP Series Diskless NAS Server - TVS-871-I5-8G-US Product Details
QNAP TVS-871-I5-8G-US NAS Server
In order to meet your storage needs decide on for QNAP TVS-871-I5-8G-US NAS Server. It undertakes I/O intensive tasks, mission-critical business applications, and rapidly growing data storage demands. This server delivers high performance with persistent throughput and issues a perfect storage solution for SMBs to build a trustable private cloud environment. It has an Intel® Core i5 3 GHz Quad Core processor and 8GB of Random Access Memory which provide immense power to execute multiple tasks at same point of time. Inclusion of RAID technology with JBOD and 5 hot spare helps in swapping the hard-drives without shutting down the system, due to this feature the NAS Server remains in a running state without any breakages. With support for remote management protocols like SNMP 2, Telnet, TFTP, SSH, and SNMP 3, executing remote operations in a jiffy become a piece of cake. Hence, place an order for the QNAP TVS-871-I5-8G-US NAS Server right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8GB RAM; blistering speed given to execute multiple tasks at same point of time
- Array of features; possessing support for multiple features make this system operate more effectively
- RAID controller; swapping of drives made easy without shutting down the NAS Server
- Increased connectivity; 4 x Ethernet 1000Base-T RJ-45, 2 x USB 2.0 Type A, 3 x USB 3.0 Type A, 1 x HDMI output
Manufactured by: QNAP
Warranty provided by: QNAP
UPC No: 885022007820
Mfg Part No: TVS-871-I5-8G-US
( Length:18, Width:13, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 20.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- QNAP logos are registered trademarks of QNAP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.