Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter - RJ45 10/100/1000, Aluminum White, Network Adapter, USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet - U336-000-GB-ALItem#: YYS2-5523802 | Model#: U336-000-GB-AL
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripp Lite USB 3.0 NIC Network Adapter Product Details
Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter
The Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter allows computers, laptops and Ultrabooks without an NIC (Network Interface Controller) to connect to a network or the Internet. It's more convenient and less expensive than opening your device and installing an internal Ethernet card. Connect the adapter's USB plug to your device's USB port, and connect the adapter's RJ45 port to a UTP cable, such as Tripp Lite's N201-Series Cat6 cables. The USB 3.0 adapter supports full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds, allowing you to transfer a lot of data quickly and stream audio and video. Just plug and play with no drivers or external power supply needed. Three status LEDs indicate when the adapter is powered, successfully connected to the network, and transferring data. The compact aluminum case fits easily into your pocket, backpack, briefcase or laptop bag for high Ethernet speeds wherever you are. It is compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az standards. Supports full duplex with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex with back-pressure flow control. Supports 10/100/1000 auto-sensing and Wake-on-LAN, as well as IPv4 and IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading. Suspend mode and remote wakeup supported via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and external wakeup pin. Order Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter today!
- Connects your computer, laptop or Ultrabook to a network or the Internet without buying and installing an internal Ethernet card
- Plug-and-play engineering-no drivers or external power supply necessary
- Compact case made from lightweight aluminum
- Fits easily into your pocket, backpack, briefcase or laptop bag
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) standards
- Supports 10/100/1000 auto-sensing and Wake-on-LAN
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332190529
Mfg Part No: U336-000-GB-AL
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.