Eaton Power Distribution Unit - EMI302-10 Product Details
Eaton Power Distribution Unit
Designed for reliable and cost effective power distribution, Basic ePDUs have the form factor and receptacle choices to meet the needs of the demanding data center architect. With power levels ranging from 1.4 kW all the way to 17 kW, Eaton has the right Basic ePDU for any application. The new ePDU G3 Basic models feature Eaton’s patented IEC outlet grip plug retention, color-coded outlet sections, a low-profile form factor and a high operating temperature.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- ePDU G3 models feature IEC outlet grip, color-coded outlet sections, low-profile form factor and a high operating temperature for best-in-class power management
- Available in horizontal and vertical solutions for a wide range of key applications
- Clearly labeled circuits simplify load balancing
- Cost effective solutions to meet your Basic needs
- Ranges from 15A to 30A up to 208V to offer a variety of plug and outlet configurations
- UL 60950 compliant to meet industry requirements
Manufactured by: Eaton Power
Warranty provided by: Eaton Power
UPC No: 786685885032
Mfg Part No: EMI302-10
( Length:83, Width:12, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 16.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 27pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Eaton Power logos are registered trademarks of Eaton Power. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.