HPE Mixed Use Solid State Drive - 3.2TB, Internal, 2.5", SFF, SAS 12Gb/s, 1.2GCPs(External), 1 x SAS 12 Gb/s, For Modular Smart Array 2040, 2040 10Gb - N9X92AItem#: YYS2-5548665 | Model#: N9X92A
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
HPE Mixed Use Solid State Drive - N9X92A Product Details
HPE Mixed Use Solid State Drive
The HPE Mixed Use Solid State Drive (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance. HPE WI SSDs offer the highest performance for write intensive applications and typically have an endurance of <10 drive writes per day. All HPE SSDs are backed by over 2.4 million hours of the industry’s most rigorous testing and qualification program ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE integrated firmware protects data from malicious attacks that could change or destroy it. The icons on the HPE SMART Carrier takes the guess work out of a drive’s status and a “do not remove” button prevents data loss from human error. You can monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools. Order the HPE Mixed Use Solid State Drive today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- HPE Server Write Intensive (WI) Solid State Drives (SSD) are ideal for Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Active Archiving, Database Applications, Data Warehousing.
- Achieve higher Input / Output per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- A broad portfolio of optimized solutions in capacities up to 1.6 TB and growing.
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPI (Canada)
UPC No: 190017004457
Mfg Part No: N9X92A
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.