TrippLite OMNIVS800 800 VA UPS Product Details
Battery backup system is ideal for supporting a variety of computer, internetworking, telecom and consumer electronics equipment. USB port enables unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures. Automatic Voltage Regulation circuits correct brownouts without using battery power. Battery-supported outlets are for use with computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral; the additional surge suppression-only outlets are designed for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery backup. Dataline suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup or DSL phone connection. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs indicate UPS system and line power status. Protection Type: DSL;Ethernet;Fax;Modem;Phone;Power; System VA: 800 VA; Backup Time at Half Load: 11.5 minutes @ 240 Watts.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- UPS system offers automatic voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for workstations.
- Line-interactive battery backup for workstations.
- Enables unattended shutdown without data loss.
- AVR circuits.
- Battery-supported and surge suppression-only outlets.
- Dataline suppression jacks.
- Audible alarm and front panel LEDs.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332120953
Mfg Part No: OMNIVS800
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 16.5900 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.