QNAP TVS-1282T 12-Bay NAS Server - Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512MB DOM, 2x Thunderbolt, 5x USB 3.0, 2x 10GBase-T Port, 4x GbE Port, 2x Built-in Speaker, 3x HDMI - TVS-1282T-i5-16G-USItem#: YYS2-5659397 | Model#: TVS-1282T-I5-16G-US
Currently Out Of Stock!
QNAP TVS-1282T 12-Bay NAS Server - 16GB DDR4 Product Details
QNAP TVS-1282T 12-Bay NAS Server
The QNAP TVS-1282T 12-Bay NAS Server features advanced hardware by adopting Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-core Processor with 16GB DDR4 RAM and was designed around the concept of tiered storage, application-based partitioning, and network traffic distribution. Providing a Thunderbolt DAS/NAS/iSCSI SAN triple solution, it delivers the incredible power of Thunderbolt 2 to double the speed potential to 20 Gbps, supports smooth 4K video transfer, and is a perfect match for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac* users for 4K workflows, file storage, and high-speed sharing. Incorporating reliability, security, and rich applications, the QNAP TVS-1282T 12-Bay NAS Server delivers the highest transfer rates ever as storage with persistent throughput and provides a complete business-ready storage solution.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2x built-in speakers; supports direct audio output and provides verbal system warnings
- Thunderbolt/Ethernet NAS Mode; for flexible file sharing across multiple devices simultaneously, using SMB/CIFS, NFS and AFP protocols for sharing across Windows, Mac and Linux/UNIX networks
- Triple HDMI Output; for smooth 4K @30Hz video playback
- Thunderbolt 2 (20Gbps) and 10GbE dual network; for on-the-fly video editing and speedy sharing
- Network & Virtual Switch app; assists network traffic distribution, and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
Manufactured by: QNAP
Warranty provided by: QNAP
UPC No: 885022011230
Mfg Part No: TVS-1282T-I5-16G-US
( Length:19, Width:17, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 29.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- QNAP logos are registered trademarks of QNAP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.