Tripp-Lite PDU Ethernet Switch - NSU-G24C2P08 Product Details
Tripp-Lite PDU Ethernet Switch 1U Combo
The Tripp-Lite PDU Ethernet Switch 1U Combo combines a 1.44kW single-phase 120V Basic Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and an Unmanaged 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (8 Ports POE+) with 2 Combo SFP uplink ports, for an all-in-one 1U rack-mount solution. It is perfect for racks in smaller, distributed networks where space is limited. It provides both power and Ethernet connectivity in only 1U of rack space. The power distribution unit supplies continuous AC power from a connected UPS system or alternate source and contains 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets, allowing you to power critical IT equipment. The Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch has 24 RJ45 ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for true “plug and play” capability. It features 8 POE+ ports, which support up to 30W per port and a POE budget of 120W, to connect POE devices such as Wireless APs, IP Cameras, VoIP phones and more. The power consumption is also low as it utilizes Green Ethernet technology. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing, it has a rugged design built for years of reliable performance. Order the Tripp-Lite PDU Ethernet Switch 1U Combo soon!
- Combines a Basic PDU and an Unmanaged 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet POE+ Switch with 2 SFP uplink ports in only 1U of rack space
- Ideal for racks with limited space such as wall-mount racks
- 24-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Auto-Negotiable, Plug-and-Play Functionality
- Low power consumption with Green Ethernet Technology
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332184412
Mfg Part No: NSU-G24C2P08
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 8.4400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.