Tripp-Lite PDU Ethernet Switch - NSU-G24 Product Details
Tripp-Lite PDU Ethernet Switch
The Tripp-Lite PDU Ethernet Switch combines a 1.44kW single-phase 120V Basic Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with an Unmanaged 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch for an all-in-one 1U rack-mount solution. It is perfect for racks in smaller, distributed networks where space is at a premium by providing both power and Ethernet connectivity in only 1U of rack space. The Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch has 24 RJ45 ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for true “plug and play” capability. It also makes use of Green Ethernet technology due to which power consumption is automatically lowered by (i) turning off Ethernet ports not in use or connected to a shutdown computer, and (ii) detecting the connected network cable lengths to adjust the power usage to only what is necessary. The heavy-duty steel housing gives it a rugged finish and lasts for years of reliable performance. Order the Tripp-Lite PDU Ethernet Switch today!
- Combines a Basic PDU and an Unmanaged 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch in only 1U or rack space
- Ideal for racks with limited space such as wall-mount racks
- 24-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Auto-Negotiable, Plug-and-Play Functionality
- Low power consumption with Green Ethernet Technology
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332188397
Mfg Part No: NSU-G24
( Length:5, Width:22, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 7.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.