Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS - 120V, 1.5kVA, 1000W, Sine Wave, AVR, NEMA 5-15P Input, 8 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets, USB, RS232, DB9, EPO, Front Panel LCD, 2U Rack/Tower - SMC15002URMItem#: YYS2-5429548 | Model#: SMC15002URM
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripp Lite SmartPro UPS - SMC15002URM Product Details
Tripp Lite SmartPro UPS - SMC15002URM with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 94% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. USB and RS-232 ports work with PowerAlert software to communicate detailed UPS status and site power conditions.Communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Don't wait any longer to buy the Tripp Lite SmartPro UPS - SMC15002URM!
- Tripp Lite SMC15002URM line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 1500VA / 1.5kVA / 1000W capacity
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 147V
- NEMA 5-15P input plug; 8 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 94% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emissions
- Internal batteries offer 17.7 minutes at 50% load (500W) and 6.5 minutes at 100% load (1000W)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Built-in USB and RS-232 communications ports
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332186249
Mfg Part No: SMC15002URM
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 52.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.