Tripp Lite 12 Vertical Power Strip 2 x NEMA 5-15R, 2 x NEMA 5-20R, 60Hz, 1800W, 20A Circuit Breaker, Input 120V AC, Nema 5-20P, Aluminum Construction, Bench/Cabinet Mount, 15 ft Cord - PS120420Item#: YYS2-5429542 | Model#: PS120420
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Tripp Lite 12 Vertical Power Strip - PS120420 Product Details
Tripp Lite 12 Power Strip
Get a sleek power solution for your home or office with the Tripp Lite 12 Power Strip. The PS120420 provides a 20-amp, 120v power strip with 2 standard NEMA 5-15 outlets and 2 NEMA 5-20R outlets in a rugged, all-metal, mountable housing. It allows for both vertical and horizontal mounting, making it ideal for a variety of uses including office, rackmount, workbench, industrial and telecom applications. With a NEMA 5-20P, 15-ft. power cord, you don't have to install the PS120420 next to outlets you already have; it can be mounted across the room and deliver reliable service where you need it most. A lighted and covered On/Off switch helps prevent accidental shut-offs, while a 20-amp circuit breaker guards against dangerous circuit overloads. Its sturdy all-metal extruded aluminum housing stands up to demanding network, laboratory or factory environments. Purchase Tripp Lite 12 Power Strip now!
- Multi-Outlet Power Distribution: Featuring 4 outlets - 2 NEMA 5-15R and 2 NEMA 5-20R - compatible with all standard electrical equipment, the PS120420 is an ideal solution for applications or locations that require power to many devices simultaneously. The 12-in. housing spaces the outlets 1.77 inches apart from center to center, allowing enough room for most AC adapters and transformers.
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting: With vertical or horizontal installation, a rugged housing and plenty of outlets, Tripp Lite's PS120420 is ideal for point-of-sale and retail display applications as it provides reliable, consistent power service for multiple devices. Tripp Lite's power outlet strips can also be used in home office, workbench and rack enclosure applications. The included mounting hardware allows the PS120420 to be installed wherever reliable, multi-outlet power distribution is required.
- Premium Safety Features: The lighted On/Off switch features a translucent cover that eliminates accidental shut-offs while still allowing you to see whether the PS120420 is operational with a glance. A built-in, 20-amp circuit breaker prevents dangerous circuit overloads that could damage equipment. The breaker immediately shuts off AC input to the PS120420 when it detects that the equipment load is drawing too much power.
- Heavy-Duty Housing: The PS120420's rugged, all-metal housing is durably constructed making it a great solution for industrial, retail display and workbench applications.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332186126
Mfg Part No: PS120420
( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 3.4800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.