Tripp Lite Cat5e Patch Cable - Rated for 350MHz/1Gbps Communications, RJ45 Male to RJ45 Male, Molded Connectors, PVC 4 Pair Stranded UTP, IEEE 802.3ab, 12 ft, Black - N002-012-BKItem#: YYS2-5434194 | Model#: N002-012-BK
- Currently out of Stock (Details)
Tripp Lite Cat5e Patch Cable - N002-012-BK Product Details
Tripp Lite Cat5e Black Molded Patch Cable
Tripp Lite's 12-ft. Black category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors equipped with integral strain relief. Made from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP, this cable is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. It is available in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Order the Tripp Lite Cat5e Black Snagless Molded Patch Cable today!
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications—rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332187659
Mfg Part No: N002-012-BK
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2700 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.