Tripp Lite USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter - Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, USB 3.1 Gen 1, Up to 1080p, USB-A Hub, USB-C Charging Port, Up to 20V 3A (60W), White - U444-06N-HU-CItem#: YYS2-5666864 | Model#: U444-06N-HU-C
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Tripp Lite USB-C to HDMI Adapter - U444-06N-HU-C Product Details
Tripp Lite USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter
Tripp Lite USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an HDMI monitor, television or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet’s USB-C port. It adds HDMI, USB-A and USB-C charging ports to the USB-C port on your computer, laptop, tablet or other compatible device. This external video adapter is an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, or giving presentations, watching movies and playing video games. It is a plug-and-play device - no software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter’s USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter’s female HDMI port to a monitor using an HDMI cable to enjoy full HDMI video and audio. This external video adapter supports supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. It includes a USB 3.1 hub port for connecting USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It’s backward compatible with previous USB generations. The USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). This video adapter includes a USB 3.1 hub port for connecting USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It’s backward compatible with previous USB generations and supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It has USB-C charging port which supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the it is plugged into, as well as a peripheral plugged into its USB-A port, by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger. Buy Tripp Lite USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter today!
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- USB-C port connects to wall charger to power connected device
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- USB-A Hub Port to connect USB peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer, to your device
- Plug-and-play—no software or drivers required
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332193933
Mfg Part No: U444-06N-HU-C
( Length:4, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.