Tripp Lite Power Distribution Unit - 0U,Rackmountable, 30A Max current, 208/240V 5.8kW Single-Phase, 10ft Cord,30 A - AC 208 V - 5.8 kW, Input: NEMA L6-30, Output Connectors: 48 - PDUMV30HV2Item#: YYS2-5523801 | Model#: PDUMV30HV2
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripp Lite Power Distribution Unit - PDUMV30HV2 Product Details
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Monitored PDU
Tripp Lite single phase Monitored PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. PowerAlert interface supports custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. PDU lighted digital display enables visual monitoring of PDU output current to prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.The 30A 208/240V 5.8kW Single-Phase Metered Power Distribution Unit features 48 outlets for distributing single-phase AC power to rack-mounted equipment, including computers, routers, switches and servers. Outlets are arranged in two separate load banks, each with 24 outlets (4 C19 and 20 C13), a dedicated 20A circuit breaker and a digital meter that reports the bank’s real-time output current in amps. The ammeters let you visually monitor each bank and maintain balanced loads to prevent circuit overloads and downtime due to breakers tripping. Special guards prevent the breakers from tripping accidentally. Outlets, breakers and ammeters are color-coded and labeled for easy identification. Order Tripp Lite Power Distribution Unit today!
- Dual digital ammeters report real-time output current in amps
- Visual monitoring of PDU load level prevents overloading as more equipment is connected
- 30A 208/240V 5.8kW metered PDU(agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Dual load banks with separate 20A circuit breakers and digital ammeters
- 48 outlets—24 per bank(4 C19 and 20 C13)—distribute single-phase power to connected equipment
- Special guards prevent breakers from accidentally tripping
- Each bank is color-coded and labeled for convenient identification
- NEMA L6-30P input plug with 10 ft.(3 m) cord for easy connection to main power source, generator or protected UPS
- Included plug-lock inserts ensure components remain connected and powered
- Included ground screw for equipment requiring chassis ground
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332182807
Mfg Part No: PDUMV30HV2
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 16.9800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.