Tripp Lite High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Ultra HD 4K x 2K, Digital Video with Audio, In-Wall CL2-Rated (M/M), 6-ft. - P569-006-CL2Item#: YYS2-5451085 | Model#: P569-006-CL2
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TrippLite High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet Product Details
The TrippLite High Speed HDMI Cables are the latest generation of Digital Video and Audio: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet. These cables offer the highest level of performance by HDMI: supports Ethernet Data Connectivity, Audio Return Channel, 3D support, and Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4Kx2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160. High Speed (or “category 2”) HDMI cables have been tested to perform at speeds of 340Mhz or up to 10.2Gbps, which is the highest bandwidth currently available over an HDMI cable. These cables are backward compatible with previous versions of HDMI, and will work in all HDMI cabling scenarios. Don't wait any longer to purchase the TrippLite High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet!
- 6-ft. High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (v1.4)
- In-wall, CL2-rated jacket
- Supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4Kx2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160
- Supports transmission speeds up to 10.2Gbps
- Backward compatible to previous HDMI generations
- Fully molded cables, with Gold plated connectors assures long life
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332188236
Mfg Part No: P569-006-CL2
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.