TrippLite 4M 10GB Duplex 50/125 OM3 Fiber Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite's N820-04M is an OM3 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cable, for use with 10Gb Ethernet applications. 50/125um, LC/LC Fiber Optic cables provide nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of Single mode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 10Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN's, SAN's, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4M (13-ft.) LC/LC, OM3 Rated
- 10gb Ethernet speed to 300 meters @850nm
- Use with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
- High-Speed, High-Bandwidth, Low-Cost
- Backward compatible with legacy LAN's
- Ideal for Fibre Channel (SAN) applications
- IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF compliant
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332186515
Mfg Part No: N820-04M
( Length:7, Width:9, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0800 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.