TrippLite SFP+ Transceiver - N286-10GSR-MDLC Product Details
Compact and reliable, the Tripp Lite transceiver is the perfect choice for meeting your telecommunication and data communication needs. Functionally equivalent to the Cisco SFP-10G-SR= module, this transceiver is compatible with most Cisco networking hardware. Also, its design meets or exceeds the specifications of the actual Cisco unit, making it perfect for Cisco's networking equipment. What's more, it complies with the Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) and Multi Source Agreement (MSA) standards, which makes it suitable for products of multiple vendors.
With a 10Gb 50/125 multi-mode cable, this transceiver supports a transmission distance of up to 300 meters. Its Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser (VCSEL) of 850nm emits beams perpendicularly from the surface, providing stability and uniformity. Its duplex LC connector makes it perfect for fiber optic cables and high-density applications. Using Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM), it monitors different parameters, including optical output power, temperature and others. Furthermore, this Tripp 10Gbase-SR transceiver module is also hot-pluggable, which means you can add and remove devices without shutting down the system.
What it is and why you need it:
- Tripp Lite transceiver module for Cisco networking devices
- Features 50/125 - OM3 fiber type for enhanced conductivity
- Performs like an OEM transceiver, making it ideal for Cisco networking devices
- 300 meters transmission distance ensures superior performance
- Dimensions: 0.33H x 0.52W x 2.24D inches
- Standards and Certifications: Electrical interface compliant with SFF-8431 and MSA standards
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332185495
Mfg Part No: N286-10GSR-MDLC
( Length:5, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.