Tripp Lite Surge Protector - TLP606SSTELB Product Details
Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip
The Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip features a surge suppression rating of 1440 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. It includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filter out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage. Its A large clear acrylic edge lights up green to indicate protection status. Not only is it easy to see at a distance or under a desk, but it also protects the side-mounted on/off switch against accidental shutoff. Your computer and peripherals plug into six NEMA 5-15R outlets, including one designed to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Built-in RJ11 jacks provide complete surge protection for single-line modem, fax or telephone connection. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. A right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug on the six-foot AC power cord allows furniture and equipment to be moved flush against the wall to save space in your workstation. Order Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip today!
- 1440-joule rating protects your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- Built-in RJ-11 jacks provide surge protection for DSL or dial-up modem, fax or phone connections on single line
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332190079
Mfg Part No: TLP606SSTELB
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.