Tripp Lite Cat6a Coupler N235-001-6A Product Details
Tripp Lite Cat6a Straight Through Modular In Line Snap In Coupler
Strengthen your high-speed network with this Tripp Lite Cat6a Straight Through Modular In Line Snap In Coupler. It connects two Cat6a patch cords to create one longer cable, and its keystone design is perfect for convenient feed-through patching when used with a standard data wallplate(such as Tripp Lite's N042-001-WH). Built for ultra-fast performance, this is an ideal coupler when setting up premise wiring, voice/data networking, telecommunications and Ethernet connections. Compatible with all Cat6a cables, regardless of what size wire they use, the N235-001-6A features straight-through wiring and 50-µinch gold-plated contacts designed to resist corrosion. The durable, high-impact polycarbonate housing resists scratching and is colored white to blend in with any color scheme. This coupler is UL-listed and meets all requirements for EIA/TIA Category 6A compliance. It's also backward compatible with Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5 LANs. Order Tripp Lite Cat6a Straight Through Modular In Line Snap In Coupler today!
- Ideal for premise wiring, voice/data networking, telecommunications and Ethernet connections
- Connects 2 Cat6a patch cables for a longer cable run
- Keystone design for easy snap-in installation in standard data wallplates(such as Tripp Lite’s N042-001-WH)
- Compatible with all Cat6a cables
- Backward compatible with Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5 LANs
- Features straight-through wiring
- Durable, scratch-resistant polycarbonate housing
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332189936
Mfg Part No: N235-001-6A
( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.