EnGenius Neutron Managed Access Point - Wireless, Indoor, Dual Band, 5GHz Band Up to 867Mbps, 2.4GHz Band Up to 300Mbps, 4x 5dbi Internal Antennas, 26dBm, 1x RJ-45 Port, Wall/Ceiling Mount - EWS350APItem#: YYS2-5516197 | Model#: EWS350AP
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
EnGenius Neutron Managed Access Point - EWS350AP Product Details
EnGenius Neutron Managed Access Point
Get high-speed performance for today’s demanding applications with EnGenius Neutron Managed Access Point. It is a high-powered Dual-Band Indoor Managed Wireless AP with expanded capacity and fast 11ac wireless speeds to 867Mbps on 5GHz and to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. Band Steering automatically shifts Dual-Band clients to the less congested 5GHz band, greatly optimizing overall bandwidth traffic on the network. It can function as a stand-alone Access Point or part of a scalable Neutron WLAN Management Solution. This Access Point features a high transmit RF power of 26 dBm on both frequency bands, ensuring its signals penetrate walls, floors and ceilings with ease. It is designed to operate in a variety of multi-story building environments and demanding business applications, making its 26 dBm high-powered, long-range coverage a cost-effective alternative to other 11ac Access Points that don’t have the range or capacity to support a growing number of wireless users needing to connect to the network. Buy EnGenius Neutron Managed Access Point now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dual Band Access Point; 802.11ac wireless speeds of up to 866 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 802.11n wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- Band Steering; shifts Dual-Band clients to 5GHz improving performance & expanding user capacities
- Up to 26 dBm transmit power; for longer range and enhanced wireless coverage
- Secures Communications; WEP, WPA, WPA2(TKIP/AES/PKS) data encryption ensures safety on the wireless network
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: EnGenius Technologies
Warranty provided by: EnGenius Technologies
UPC No: 655216007734
Mfg Part No: EWS350AP
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EnGenius Technologies logos are registered trademarks of EnGenius Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.