HP ZBook Studio 15 G3 Mobile Workstation - Intel i7-6700HQ Quad-Core 2.60GHz, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 15.6" 1920x1080, Intel HD Graphics 530, 2x Thunderbolt 3, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit - V2W07UT#ABAItem#: YYS2-5571901 | Model#: V2W07UT#ABA
Currently Out Of Stock!
HP ZBook Studio 15 G3 15.6" Mobile Workstation Product Details
HP Zbook Studio 15 G3 Mobile Workstation
Be productive in the office or in the field HP Zbook Studio 15 G3 Workstation. It is powered by Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.60GHz Quad-Core processor with 8GB DDR4 SDRAM to deliver superb performance even during intense multitasking. It has 256GB SSD to save critical data, videos, music and other digital files. This HP Zbook Studio 15 G3 Mobile Workstation Laptop features a 15.6" LED display which delivers amazing visuals in 1920 x 1080 resolution. It has Intel HD Graphics 530 for exceptional graphic performance. Gain fast, reliable wireless connectivity with built-in Wi-Fi. Spend more time on the go with a longer lasting battery.
This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Pro software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2.90GHz Intel Xeon E3-1535 Quad-Core; provides outstanding speed and system performance
- 16GB DDR4 SDRAM; enhances the system’s multitasking operations for more productivity
- 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD; provides fast boot-up times in addition of saving more critical data
- Intel HD Graphics P530; for exceptional graphic performance
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPI (Canada)
UPC No: 889899048559
Mfg Part No: V2W07UT#ABA
( Length:17, Width:12, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 8.8700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.