HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server - 1U Rack-mountable, 2-way, 1 x Xeon E5-2620V4, 2.1 GHz CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS, Hot-swap 2.5", No HDD, G200eH2, Gigabit Ethernet - (830577-S01)Item#: YYS2-5633424 | Model#: 830577-S01
Currently Out Of Stock!
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server - 830577-S01 Product Details
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server
Get a high performance server for your business with the HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server. Packed with 1x Xeon E5-2620V4 8-core 2.1GHz processor & 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, it provides high speed processing for a reliable business operation. With integrated Matrox G200eH2 Graphics Processor, it also supports graphics based application. It’s one 5.25” external bay, and eight hot-swap 2.5” drive bays with SAS interface add the massive data storage capability to save all types business data & applications. Its 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports, and four USB port interface, enable easy network and peripheral connectivity. This 1U form factor rack server is certified to use with SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Oracle Solaris operating systems, making it suitable for almost any server environment. Purchase the HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1x Xeon E5-2620V4 8-core 2.1GHz processor; provides high speed computing performance with eight-core operating at max turbo speed of up to 3.0GHz
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM; easily manages the multiple request simultaneously
- 8x Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays; provides large storage capacity and fast data accessibility
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports & 4x USB; provides high speed data transmission and peripheral connectivity
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPE (Canada)
UPC No: 889894075260
Mfg Part No: 830577-S01
( Length:35, Width:24, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 36.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPE (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.