Cooler Master V650 Semi Modular PSU - 650W, 80 Plus Gold, Modular Cable System, ATX 12V v2.31, 3D Circuit Design, Single +12V Rail, Japanese Capacitor, Active PFC, 120mm Fan - RS650-AMAAG1-S1Item#: YYS2-5367362 | Model#: RS650-AMAAG1-S1
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Cooler Master V650 PSU - RS650-AMAAG1-S1 Product Details
Cooler Master V650S 650W Semi-Modular PSU
The Cooler Master Power Supply features the latest technologies to ensure a powerful and efficient psu. A unique 3D circuit design offers high efficiency and improves the heat dissipation. It reduces the unnecessary cables which results in much lower crosstalk, signal noise and improves airflow. With up to 54 Amps on a single rail, there is enough power to start up a truck, imagine what the Cooler Master V650S 650W Semi-Modular Power Supply Unit can do for your system. With so much power at your disposal, Cooler Master ensures the most stringent safety standards are met. Get the Cooler Master V650S 650W Semi-Modular PSU today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Powerful Single +12V rail for superior load balancing and VGA compatibility
- Huge bulk capacitor for hold up time >16ms at full loading.
- Modular cable designs for better cable management
- Efficient transformer for reducing 5Vsb power loss when the system is at turn-off and sleep modes.
- Compliance with the latest Intel standard ATX 12V V 2.31.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 92% efficiency @ typical load
- Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 120mm fan speed control.
- Japanese capacitor ensures an extended lifetime and excellent holdup times, in case of power fluctuation.
- Custom DC-DC module design offers higher efficiency and voltage stability
Manufactured by: Cooler Master
Warranty provided by: Cooler Master
UPC No: 884102023637
Mfg Part No: RS650-AMAAG1-S1
( Length:11, Width:5, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 5.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cooler Master logos are registered trademarks of Cooler Master. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.