HP Q1396A Universal Bond Paper Product Details
HP Q1396A Universal Bond Paper
Get the ColorPRO difference and reap the benefits of this economical HP Q1396A Universal Bond Paper. ColorPRO Technology produces more striking colors, crisper text and graphics, and higher-contrast blacks for professional quality and striking results at production speed. The economical HP Q1396A Universal Bond Paper is designed for black and color line drawings. This media produces crisp line resolution and high-color contrast prints.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- A low-cost paper that's perfect for black and white and color line drawings.
- Universally compatible with HP designjet printers and non-HP large-format printers.
- Optimize your everyday printing with the reliable, trouble-free performance of economical HP Universal Bond HP Q1396A Universal Bond Paper. Many choices, including metric and jumbo sizes, cut steps from the workflow for higher productivity and lower costs of printing.
- Printing material brightness: 110% per ISO 2470-2 Test Method
- Print material weight: 80 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
- Whiteness: 160 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Primary material: Wood fiber
- Recycling method: Mixed office paper
- Get the ColorPRO difference and reap the benefits of this economical HP Q1396A Universal Bond Paper. ColorPRO Technology produces more striking colours, crisper text and graphics and higher-contrast blacks for professional quality and striking results at production speed.
- See the difference. See precise lines with sharp, fine detail. See high-impact graphics with an extended range of colours. HP Universal Bond Paper with ColorPRO Technology delivers professional quality, striking results.
- Keep a brisk pace from one project to the next. HP Universal Bond Paper is designed together with Original HP inks and the Designjet printer to provide consistent, quality performance across all types of documents.
- HP Designjet 5500/5000 Printer series, 4500/4000 Printer series, 3000CP/2000CP Printer series, 1000 Printer series, 800/500 Printer series, 750/755 Printer series, 700 Printer series, 400/300 Printer series, and 130 Printer series, Encad Novajet 750/700 (line drawing) Printers, and Epson Stylus PRO 9000/7000 (line draw) Printers
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPI (Canada)
UPC No: 725184660160
Mfg Part No: Q1396A
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.