Intel NUC6i7KYK Next Unit of Computing Kit Mini PC Barebone - Intel Core i7-6770HQ Quad-core 2.6GHz, i7, 2x M.2, Iris Pro Graphics 580, 1x USB-C, Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 - BOXNUC6I7KYKItem#: YYS2-5640116 | Model#: BOXNUC6I7KYK
Currently Out Of Stock!
Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit NUC6i7KYK Mini PC Product Details
Intel NUC6I7KYK Next Unit of Computing Kit
Get a slim and powerful Barebone mini PC with the Intel NUC6I7KYK Next Unit of Computing Kit. Designed for easy portability that can be carried along to the office or school. Armed with the Intel Core i7-6770HQ Quad-core processor with turbo speed of 2.6GHz up to 3.5GHz that delivers high speed computing performance. The integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 supporting 3D & 4K videos and up to 3 displays, make it ideal for gaming and multimedia applications. The stunning visuals output is combined with 7.1 multichannel digital audio and TOSLINK interface to give an impressive audio-video performance. With support to a maximum of 32GB DDR4 SDRAM, it is capable to meet high end project requirements with ease. It also features built-in infrared receiver for working with infrared-compatible devices, such as remote controls & keyboards. The 4x USB 3.0 along with Mini-DisplayPort, HDMI and Thunderbolt 3 enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity, whereas the Gigabit LAN, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN and Bluetooth 4.2, provide high speed data transmission on wired and wireless networks. Its M.2 bay lets you add solid state drives of various capacities. So, order the Intel NUC6i7KYK Next Unit of Computing Kit Mini PC at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-6770HQ Quad-core CPU; provides high speed computing performance
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580; gives out excellent visuals with support to 3D 4K UHD resolution
- 7.1 multichannel digital audio; delivers incredible sound for multimedia based applications
- Thunderbolt 3; lets you daisy chain multiple devices
- M.2 bay; enables to add solid state drives of various capacities
A Closer Look :
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858303439
Mfg Part No: BOXNUC6I7KYK
( Length:6, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.